Businesses can no longer survive without digital transformation. The increase in digitizing the population is done for faster connectivity of physical and online resources.
Importance of Digital Transformation
A study was done by ‘Forrester Consulting for Microsoft’ revealed that the companies who are involved in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), and BI (Business Intelligence) together with Microsoft Dynamics platforms are more likely to receive better benefits than others. ERP, CRM, and BI have certainly shaped the current business trends. Therefore, these strategies help companies with information to make them more effective at all levels of their business.
It gathers and evaluates both the current and historical data to represent your enterprise’s performance precisely. By using this, you can evaluate your target audience’s requirements, analyze the rising opportunities, and bring a suitable product to the market to achieve new heights of success in your business.
The involvement of digital transformation was at the peak after Staya Nadella became the proud CEO of Microsoft. The arrival of this era led to big changes in businesses and how organizations looked at technology.
Why choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 to run your business
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (MDB Central) is an effective way to manage your business by empowering you with the necessary tools to effectively calculate your finances and track your sales. With MBCentral, you can enjoy the convenience of working and meeting with clients virtually anywhere in the world. Businesses can operate more efficiently due to reduced operating costs and increased profits. Hence, the more you use this software to connect your business processes and data with others, the greater your overall profit will be.
With Dynamics 365 Business Central you can connect with all your teams in real-time and collaborate on documents with the ease of email. It provides quick, easy access to corporate information such as budgets, budgets, financials, and inventory. You can share information about your business with your team members in a variety of ways: internally with links to documents and chat; with external links, so they can take action on your business; or as notifications on their screens
Benefits of indulging digital transformation in your processes
- Digital transformation helps to improve the 58% of operational tasks as compared to the overall 30% of other tasks performed in the organization
- With the help of digital transformation, businesses have seen 62% of improved customer engagement and lead conversion rates. Earlier, the rate used to hit 29% only.
- 51% of businesses witnessed an increase in their overall revenue generation graph.
- 51% of businesses got the potential of expanding their brand reach and recognition in the market as compared to 32% of other businesses in the market.
- 49% stated that they saw an increase in operational innovation, which is more than twice as compared to other businesses from the same domain.
- Using this, around 49% of businesses experienced a sudden increase in their employees’ productivity. This rate is 34% in businesses that don’t use digital transformation.
- 45% of businesses found out new revenue generation streams, and those who do not incorporate digital transformation in their processes could discover only 24% of new revenue generation streams. Source
Read more about microsoft dynamics for your business.
Many companies are looking at bringing about a digital transformation in their business personnel. With the help of Dynamics 365, they can get their organization to a point where they have a lean strategy in place, strong communication with their end-users and business partners, simplified turnarounds for processes, and compliant digital assets with all the required metrics and information.
Need a problem solved? contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org